Ready for a new challenge this year? Now is your last chance to join our January Diploma courses « London Jewellery School
Ready for a new challenge this year? Now is your last chance to join our January Diploma courses
Are you excited for 2019? Or is it more of the same? Would you like to start 2020 (yikes, that’s scary) having completed a Diploma in Jewellery making? There’s still time to join one of the two Diploma courses starting this month but you need to be quick.
Diploma in Creative Jewellery
Silver and glass jewellery created by a Diploma in Creative Jewellery student
This is our original Diploma that includes nearly all the silver jewellery making courses that the Silver Diploma does but also includes other methods including resin, perspex, glass, beading, metal clay, jewellery design, jewellery business and more. The course lasts for three terms so ends in December 2019.
We still have a few places left for the January start so get in touch now if you are interested. It runs on Mondays and induction is on 7th January with the first taught class on 14th January 2019.
Find out more about the Diploma in Creative Jewellery here >
Diploma in Silver Jewellery
Silver and gemstone bangle designed and made by a Diploma student
The Diploma in Silver Jewellery is taught on Tuesdays and starts on 15th January. This two-term course is taught one day a week and focusses on silver jewellery techniques taking you from beginner to professional.
We currently have two spaces left on this Diploma course for January so don’t wait if it’s the one for you.
Find out more about the Diploma in Silver Jewellery here >
Why take a Diploma course?
- they are taught in one intensive day per week so can fit into your current schedule
- they focus on technique and practical making
- we have small groups, the maximum number is 8 so you get individual support from the tutor
- taught by specialist professional jewellers who run their own businesses
- you will be assigned a mentor so you can find out more about the jewellery industry and ask questions
- they cost less than half a one-year payment for a degree course
- payment can be made by instalment
- the vast majority of materials are included
- no tool sharing and waiting for equipment
- based in Hatton Garden, the heart of the jewellery quarter in London
- they are suitable for beginners as we start with beginners level courses but quickly take you to more advanced levels so also good for those with some experience
Find out more on our Diploma website. You are welcome to give us a call on 0203 176 0546 to discuss your suitability for the course and to organise a studio visit.